The Future Skills Series
Five Short Courses Focused On
Developing Your Soft Skills
We are living in a VUCA (Volatile; Uncertain; Complex and Ambiguous) world and so many are struggling to adapt to the speed of change.
That does not need to be you. People who have developed themselves in the area of Soft Skills will be the most prepared to deal with an agile and complex world.
After intense research into the most needed skills for the future, we have discovered 5 Simple Steps you can take towards ensuring you stand out above the crowd.
Sample Course 5: Leadership Foundations
Short video clips that
Downloadable workbook, comprehensive notes and questions for discussions.
- The PSO Model Explained
- Building Self-Awareness
- Building Self-Esteem
- Building Self-Competence
- Dealing with Fear
- Breaking Destructive Cycles
- Human Hierarchy of Needs
- Health Management
- Time Management
- Power of Values
- Work Ethic
- Emotional Intelligence
- Managing Emotions
- Social Competence
- Relationship Management
- How to develop listening skills
- Effective and ineffective communication
- Verbal and non-verbal communication
- How context influences your communication
- How to communicate effectively with your colleagues and boss
- How to handle conflict effectively
- Developing your leadership competencies (Abilities, skill, and capacity)
- Growing your character (Integrity, empathy, and teachability)
- Living your convictions (Vision, commitment, and courage)